Saturday, 22 December 2012

The End of a Year and the Beginning of Another


So 2012 is already coming to an end! It was truly such a crazy year! Looking back on the year, all though there were crazy times and blocks in the road I wouldn't have done it any other way. It was the year I started blogging, the year I figured out where I was going, and the year of so many first's! I accomplished most things I wanted to in this year and looking back I've changed so much from the person I was last year! I learnt, changed, evolved, and experienced. And I can't wait for another year so I can do all these things to a greater extent!
I have never really had a list of resolutions, but this year I want to have my goals written to reflect on. Even if you have not made resolutions everyone has thought this year I want to do this different or change this. So without further due, here are my 5 resolutions for 2013:


5) Organize My Life
Superficially I may not seem like such a utter and complete mess, or maybe sometimes I do, but I constantly was in 2012! My notes for school were all in random array and I was so scattered! I'm shocked I actually did well in school considering how much of a disaster I was most of the year. Not only that but my room has to be the biggest explosion I have ever witnessed! How did it all happen, I utterly lacked organization! I really need to organize the s*** out of every part of my life if I want to get everything achieved that I do! So heres to agenda's, actually using binders, and making my room the envy of all.

4) Blow Up My Blog
In 2013 I want to make my blog bigger and better than ever. I truly do want to become a social media genius and expand my readers. I want to find my niche and do well at it. I promise my blog will be a lot more personal and original. At least a post a week in 2013 is what I am committing to and maybe a editorial calendar towards the summer.

3) Re-Model My Body 
This one is a big one for me, getting fit is something I have not really achieved in past years. This year I am determined to hit the gym everyday between classes. I kind of have to since I commit to buying the most beautiful suit I have ever seen (in all its silk-blend, peak lapel, slim fit glory)...too bad it is about 10 sizes to small. It is so true that "Fashion is the healthiest motivation for losing weight-Karl Lagerfeld. Nothings going to get me to become a regular at the gym than the prospects of wearing and looking good in beautiful clothes.

2) Live Life to It's Fullest
The biggest thing I learnt in 2012 was to really live your life and let nothing hold you back, because really life is to unpredictable. Whatever you want to call it, seizing the day, YOLO, Kal Ho Na Ho (A Bollywood reference =P) I really want to live like theres no tomorrow.

1) Be Fashionable Doing it All
No matter how crazy life get's in 2013 I want to look great doing it all!

This post is a submission to IFB Project #76
Image Credits:
Vogue
Sean O'pry for Sergio K.
Sean O'Pry for Givenchy in Dansk Magazine