Saturday, 15 December 2012

I AM THE MAN YOU HATE BECAUSE OF MY DNA


I AM THE MAN YOU HATE BECAUSE OF MY DNA

The picture and caption might be slightly narcissistic but when I saw the Jill Stuart campaign for this season I had to post it, being a student of genetics. And I may believe somewhat that others may envy my wonderful DNA, which encodes for so many great alleles  that make me an amazing person. So modest, I know!
Another school semester is coming to an end! Pre-med life is indeed a stressful one! I am in the midst of exams; I have tackled the infamous ochem and the dreary ecology. All thats left is genetics on Monday. Should you not be studying? You may ask; everyones allowed breaks. Although I'm starting to study for the MCAT, it's actually kind of exciting to be finally working towards something  that will get me my dreams. And my pre-med life is actually more fun than I thought it would be, I got into a photography class next semester! That will certainly be fun since I love photography (what blogger doesn't?!) and it'll be interesting learning the theory of how to translate it into art. But I need a D-SLR, which are much more expensive than I had anticipated! But it is something I've been craving for awhile, so at least I'll have a justifiable academic premise to buy one.