Friday, 27 April 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award





Dalton Osaike from VINTURE has given me the Blogger Appreciation Award. Thank's a ton to him, his blog always has amazing posts.

The rules of the award
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post 
- Answer the 4 questions 
- Award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/ fellow bloggies as you like

The questions: 
How long have you been blogging? 
My blog has been around since March 21 of this year, so I have been blogging here for a little over a month. Although I also blog with my sister at Couture Bano, which is more directed towards Pakistani Fashion, and I have been blogging there since January of this year. So I have been blogging for over three months, counting that venture.
What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
I had been reading blogs, mostly fashion, for quite the while and really wanted to start one of my own where I could have an archive of my interests and major things that happened in my life. My purpose is definitely not to end up having a career in fashion, I want to be a doctor, this blog just about my interests. This blog is not something that I want to make money off of it is purely for the love of fashion.
What are the types of blogs that you visit and read?
I like blogs that are original and speak to a interesting style aesthetic. I also like blogs that have something interesting to say, Jak and Jill and The Sartorialist are the only blog I see purely for the pictures. I also love reading blogs whose writers speak to rich cultural background, as it sets them apart from millions of fashion blogs.
What is 1 thing that you as a blogger would like to improve on?
Probably to do more collaborations with fellow bloggers and set aside more time for blogging.  

And the award goes to: 
Style Destino